ShipForms offers a quick, easy and secure way to complete and distribute forms.
Its key success factors are:
- Automated delivery of arrival and departure notices
- Use of compression for form data transmission to minimize communication costs
- Compliance with the U.S. Coast Guard (eNOAD), the West European Tanker Reporting (WETREP) and the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore Pre-Arrival Notification of Security (PANS)
- Continuous updates with the latest regulations
- Use of the latest format for form submission
- Data saving and retrieval, minimizing data entry time and effort
- Conformity with any MAPI compliant email software
- Free technical support from The World-Link Tech Squad
ShipForms can be downloaded from our website, sent to the vessel as an email attachment or picked up at the shore office as a CD.
The software is easy to install and works with any MAPI-compliant email program. It allows the Master to edit and save forms at any point in the filing process. The saved forms can be reloaded for new submission and changes are allowed in the automatically populated fields.
ShipForms has a user-friendly interface that features a drop-down list with
By choosing ShipForms, the Master avoids warnings, delays