ShipMail allows onboard users to surf the internet and send/receive email paying for the volume of exchanged data and not by the time spent online.
It has vital capabilities such as information security, message routing, information storage, eNoad handling and billing services, as well as statistical and analytical reporting, on a state-of-the-art platform.
- Fully compatible with ShipSat and iCafé
- Least-cost routing
- Rules-based security
- High compression methods for mail packing.
- Remote setup/audit through a web interface
- Standalone and webmail versions
- Remote software updates
- Bad and unread messages redirection to postmaster.
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 and Windows 10 support
- Multi-language interface with
abilityto add languages
- Automatic start on Windows start-up
- Compatibility with most mail clients supporting POP3/SMTP protocol
- Customized installations including silent install and pre-configured user settings
- Customizing of program window appearance